mercoledì 22 novembre 2017

Centralino IP PBX su Windows - 3CX Phone System which links here: http://www.3cx.it/centralino/index.html

RSS Feed RSS Feed

Login

Newsletter Newsletter

Registrati

Forum

Top 3 Cartoons for Education and Learning
Ultimo Post 14/11/2017 13.41 da Lauren Young. 1 Risposte.
AddThis - Bottoni di Bookmarking e Sharing Modalità Stampa
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Ordina:
IndietroIndietro AvantiAvanti
Non sei autorizzato a rispondere.
Autore Messaggi Informativa
HelenBomanL'Utente è Offline Nuovo Membro Nuovo Membro Invia Messaggio Privato Posts:1 Avatar
--
22/07/2017 18.04

We all have watched cartoons when we were kids. Same is the case today with our kids too. These cartoons can help kids to learn new words, get more information and to learn more about this world. Some cartoons that I would like to recommend for children are:

1.       Curious George:

This is a very good cartoon for kids and can help them to learn things like learning shapes, numbers and colors.

2.       Dinosaur Train:

Dinosaur train helps kids learn more about history since it consists of an English speaking dinosaur family that leads through time travel in the Mesozoic era.

3.       Max & Ruby:

Max & Ruby is a story of a little bunny Max and his elder sister Ruby. This cartoon is good to teach kids about sibling rivalry and how to deal with it.

These are the top three cartoons that I would recommend to kids for learning and educational purpose. There are cartoons today that can even help with essay writing too. Today cartoons are not just about entertainment but they are also good for education and learning. 

Lauren YoungL'Utente è Offline Nuovo Membro Nuovo Membro Invia Messaggio Privato Posts:1 Avatar
--
14/11/2017 13.41
I have no words for your seriously because I am married and I am an excellent academic writer and I work online for Assignment Help London - AssignmentHelpOnWeb. I was seeking cartoons for my children and you made it very simple by sharing these top three cartoons.
Non sei autorizzato a rispondere.
Condividi su Facebook

Le ultime notizie dal mondo
24/11/2014 - Lavorare smart con iPhone e iPad
In un white paper gratuito, una rassegna degli accessori, delle applicazioni e delle soluzioni che potrebbero completare al meglio la dotazione dei dispositivi Apple per dar vita a...

Newsletter Settimanale

Nome

Cognome

Email

Copyright 2011 by SysAdmin.it