Here are some of the quick and easy ways you can resolve the Roku error codes:-
1. Always check that you have an active Internet connection.
2. Ensure that the wireless network username and Password you have entered is correct. SSID is the name of the wireless network and the password can be either WPA or WEP.
3. Place your Roku device and the Router close to each other so that the wireless signal strength will not be affected.
4. Start restarting your Roku device. To perform the device restart go to SETTINGS > SYSTEM >SYSTEM RESTART.
5. If you are using a Roku TV, go to SETTINGS > SYSTEM> POWER > SYSTEM RESTART.
6. Try restarting your Router by following the instructions provided on the user manual guide or the vendor.
7. Try using a standard Ethernet cable and your network connectivity can be improved. A Fast and reliable connection will be provided by your Ethernet cable.
8. If you are connecting the device for the first time, follow the network set up process effectively and most of the error codes will be resolved.